Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finally, a title besides "Luke's Birthday Party!"

I appologize, yet again, for my lack of blogging. I am horrible at this! We just wanted to let you all know that we are alive and well. We have moved back to Boise where we actually plan to stay for more than a few months. {A shocking concept, we know.} Nate is in school again, and is almost finished! I spend my days trying to keep Luke fed, clean, and entertained. And Luke?

Luke is still cute!

A more detailed update is in the works. Until then...try not to let the suspense kill ya! :)

10 comments:

Bekah said...

Soooo cute! I love and miss guys!

Taunya Spaulding said...

kelsie! he is so freakin cute!! i love his curly hair and his big blue eyes!!! :) I can't wait til mine gets here!!

Zaundra and Grant said...

NO WAY! A blog? I'm so proud! We miss you guys a ton!!!

Natalie said...

He is adorable!! I love his cute hair. So glad to hear you're doing well and you definitely need to update us!

Amber Sibbett said...

yay for you! You made a post! ha!ha! Missed you at library today! Hope Luke got some sleep!

Unknown said...

Yay for updates! Glad you guys are doing well. Luke is just too cute! And PS, I appreciate how grammatically correct your blog posts are! I know that sounds weird. But I've learned to appreciate blog posts that have proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. It just drives me crazy when everything is one sentence or all small letters! Anyway, I'm weird! But I appreciate it ha ha.

Mike, Sha, Kenna, Kate, & Garrett said...

Glad to see you are doing well. Luke is a cute boy and he is getting so big. love ya!

Matthews Family said...

Hi Kelsie and Nate. I am glad you guys are doing well back in Boise. We miss you guys and are so glad we got to spend this summer with you. So, are you guys coming back this summer too?

Amber said...

Ha ha I love your post title because that is exactly what I was thinking!! It's good to hear from ya. Luke is as cute as ever!

Baileys said...

Hey Kels, he is such a cutie! It was so fun to get together when u were in Utah!