Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Luke's Birthday Party!

Here are some pictures of Luke's big day.
We figured we should take advantage of the heat and the pool so we went swimming.Luke telling everyone that he is 1!The Boys

Luke's friend, Phoenix, and his cousin, Talmage. They all thought they were so cool sitting on the rocks.

After we were finished swimming we had some cake and ice cream.

Don't judge! It would have been really cool if the frosting wouldn't have melted. :)

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Luke. Happy Birthday to you."

He thoroughly enjoyed himself.

Next up... Presents!

Everyone was so nice to bring gifts. Some of the items on the list...

...Really cool balls...

...A cell phone of his very own...

...And some sidewalk chalk!

Also on the list (sorry no pictures)

-Baby Einstein

-Books

-Clothes

-and lots of cards and phone calls!

Thanks everyone! Let's do it again next year. :)

Talmage, Phoenix, Caroline, Luke, and Paige.

12 comments:

Taunya Spaulding said...

wow! he's one!! can you believe it?? he's so cute! kudos for making a cake-i would have just bought one! :) hope everything is going well! love ya!

Bekah said...

He's so cute as always! He's ONE-derful! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Love,
Bekah and MA/MIL/GMA

Ashley said...

I think the cake is awesome! Happy birthday Luke!

Chelsi said...

So cute! I think he looks a lot like his mama ;)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Luke...I still think it's so cool he and Neal share the same b-day! Looks like he had fun and enjoyed his cake :)

Jessica said...

Those are hilarious pictures! Thanks for posting!

G and G Nut said...

How fun to see a blog where I know everyone attending the party. Luke is such cute little guy. Your blog is fun, Kelsie. This is the first time I've seen it. Just happened on it from Zaundra's.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Luke! I can't believe he's already one. Where does the time go!

Arfmann Family said...

Kelsie
I got back to Arizona and the paper you gave me with your email got left in my primary bag, which I left in Idaho. Could you email me so I will have your email and Vals? Sorry to be a pain. my email is arfmann@gmail.com
PS Happy 1st b-day Luke!! Time goes too fast!
Love
Hollie

Anonymous said...

Kelsie!! Your family is so dang cute!! This is Mindy Rees (Williams) I have a blog and found you so I wanted to say hi!! Hope things are going good (looks like they are)

Niki said...

Kels!!! So, I've had your old blog address all this time. I am sooo excited I found you again. Your family is so cute!! Love and miss ya!

Becca Benson said...

Miss you Kelsie! Luke is 1? WOW! Time flies. Are you coming back to Boise in January? Hope to see you soon!
Luv,
~Becca