Wednesday, July 22, 2009

WE LIVE!!!!

You can all stop sending the cards...things are looking up. I am on the fast track to recovery from my recent struggle with hypobradybloggingosis. What is that disease you might ask? The doctors say it is a rare, but serious disease. It is a type of disease that makes it impossible to blog due mostly to a very busy, growing child, but also lack of time, lack of energy, lack of creativity, and a recent move to Texas. However, things are definitely looking up. You will all be happy to know that blogging has now become my #3 priority, following only Nate and Luke. I know you have all been so worried about me, but I thank you sincerely for all of the thoughts and prayers on our behalf. We can't wait for you to get caught up on our lives.

10 comments:

Valerie and Garrett said...

YAY! Can't wait! Glad you're healing from your "disease"! Too funny!

Jarae said...

Yipee, I am glad you are back. You moved to Texas, WHAT???? Keep up on the blogging so I can see what's going on in your life. Love ya!

Neal and Angie said...

Glad you were able to update us...I had no idea you moved to Texas...hope it's going well!!!

Natalie said...

Finally!!! Luke is darling, you have to post more pictures. So what are you doing in Texas? How long do you plan on staying?

Chelsi said...

Yay! Welcome back :)

kandis said...

WHAT you're in TEXAS?? I hope there's some more blogging coming VERY soon!! Tell me everything!!!

Ashley said...

Your blog is cute and I love your family picture you have at the top of it. You and Nate look like twins!! Ok, well, at least brother and sister...?! Luke is just adorable. Can't wait to read more about you.

Bekah said...

YAY! I miss you guys! What a cute picture! I need to kiss that little boy! Except he's so big! Ahh, he's adorable!

Maybe while you're in Texas, you can convince that other brother of ours to start a blog and post pictures of all your fun! Hah! Fat chance!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you're still living!! I was beginning to wonder...but I'm pretty excited to hear about what has been going on in your busy lives. And you moved to Texas?? Didn't know that! I hope you're doing well! Love ya! :)

Ash said...

Texas? I didn't even know. We suck at keeping in touch.