Thursday, February 5, 2009

One Month Old

ONE MONTH OLD

Luke is such a good baby. We are very blessed to have such a mellow little guy.
At one month...
Luke weighs 10 lbs. 5 oz.
and he is 22 inches long.

He went to church for the first time. Luckily for us, he slept the entire time.



He had his first bath in the tub and he LOVED it!!





Perhaps the biggest blessing for his parents is that Luke started sleeping through the night on September 20, 2008. He went to sleep at 10pm and didn't wake up until 5am. After the initial worry that I didn't wake up for him in the night, I was so happy that my one month old was a good sleeper. I would love to take the credit and tell you all that his good sleeping habits have nothing to do with chance, and everything to do with me being a perfect mom, but I'm sure it is just another benefit of having a big baby. :)
We have had so much fun with all of these first experiences with Luke. Our favorite, though, is when he smiles. At one month, he will only smile in his sleep. They are quick smiles, so you can imagine the adventure we have had trying to get it on camera. We finally had success, and we didn't even wake him up.

WE LOVE HIM!

3 comments:

Jarae said...

Alright what happened to your blog a while ago??? I viewed it once, but then I tried again and it said blog not found. Hmmm??? Anyways I'm so glad I'm able to see it now. Luke is so adorable and I love all of that hair. So cute! Love you guys!

kandis said...

Luke is adorable! but I know he's older than 1 month...keep the picts coming!

Zan said...

He has got some serious hair! I love it!

My email is z.cammack@gmail.com, so I hope to hear from you soon.